Technodiamant began manufacturing diamond tools in 1968. Our products include:
– single crystal diamond tools
– diamond engraving tools for gravure engraving
– PCD (polycrystalline diamond) and CBN (cubic boron nitride) tools
– diamond anvils for high pressure research
– diamond wheels and drills for glass
– metalbond and resinbond wheels for grinding other products such as carbide tools.
Read our quarterly “Cutting edge” newsletter here: Cutting Edge newsletter May 2015
- Technodiamant’s main office and manufacturing facility is headquartered in Almere, The Netherlands.
- Technodiamant has another state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Belgium.
- In 1996 Technodiamant opened a sales office in New Jersey USA to serve North American market.
- In 2005 Technodiamant completed a 500 sq meter (4500 sq ft) addition to the Almere manufacturing facility, which is used exclusively for extremely high precision products that require isolated vibration-free and highly controlled environment.
We have 70+ employees, and strive to produce the highest quality tools available at a reasonable price. We do our best to offer quick delivery times. We are constantly researching better ways of polishing, new production techniques, and better ways of measuring our products in order to offer the most precise tools available.
We welcome comments and suggestions from our customers, and strive to exceed your expectations!